Are you looking to get into shape? What better brand to get started with than Bowflex?
They have become a household name when it comes to providing top of the line and innovative equipment to get into shape with.
For years, they have provided some of the best equipment out there. This treadmill is really no different.
- Selected as a top fitness product in a leading consumer magazine
- Grip and telemetric heart rate monitors – ensuring you get the best fitness level possible.
- Quick and easy incline
- Quick speed keys offering simple to set your desired settings
- 15 year frame warranty, 10 year motor warranty, 2 year parts warranty, and 1 year electronics warranty
- 15 built-in programs, 2 user defined
- Item Weight: 120 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 296.2 pounds
Bowflex has always been tailored towards professional level equipment, but made for the home. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is no different. What you will find is a very heavy duty treadmill that is built to last.
The warranty goes to show just how serious they are about providing equipment that is built to last and receive regular use. If you are serious about working out and you intend on using your treadmill to the max, then this is one that I could easily recommend.
The only downside that I have heard of is that the Electronics can go bad rather quickly. Some were delivered with inadequate electronic functionality. Luckily, there is a warranty on that. The hassle of getting it replaced is probably the worst part, but at least it is covered under a warranty if they do go bad for the first year.