If you are wondering what treadmill would best suit your needs and also not cost you an arm and a leg, you should consider the Nautilus T514 treadmill.
Particularly designed for people who want to manage their weights, improve their heart functions and tone up their muscles, the Nautilus T514 is packed with a lot of features that will make you look forward to running a few miles every morning—and probably some evenings too.
- Packed with the power of a 2.75hp (continuous duty) motor.
- Comes with a cushioned suspension Softrak deck. The cushioning protects your joints from the impact of walking and running on the treadmill.
- Comes with 4 polar cardiovascular programs including a grip and chest belt and telemetry.
- Incline and speed controls are conveniently situated on a panel close to the fingertips.
- Comes with 19 workout plans which include calorie targets, pre-determined 10k and 5k courses, 6 distance and time courses and 2 other pre-set programs.
- Has a magazine rack, bottle holder, transport wheels, an integrated fan and a folding frame.
- Can support a weight of up to 158kg (about 350lbs).
- Product dimensions: 126” x 40” x 21”.
- Shipping weight: 129.7 kg (286 pounds).
- Shipped only within the United States except to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Not shipped to APO (Army Post Office) and FPO (Navy Fleet Post Office).
Considering the features of the Nautilus T514 treadmill which include its versatility and adaptability (suitable for beginners and experienced treadmill walkers/runners), its dual screen and numerous workout plans, it’s definitely a good buy for anybody.
The Nautilus T514 treadmill also supports custom settings based on individual workout and performance goals. Coming with a 10 year warranty on the motor and frame, it’s worth its weight in gold.